Want help preparing your students for their work placement?
Work Ready Sessions
Workplace Learning can conduct free sessions for students required to undertake work placement as part of their VET course.
School Based Apprenticeship & Traineeships
Topics covered include:
• Documents required (completion of Student Placement Record, Student Contact Emergency Cards & Student Journal)
• Processes to follow for work placement
• How to prepare for work placement and the pre-placement interview
• What to expect in the workplace
• What to do if they have an incident or are unable to attend work placement
• Wow to take advantage of their work placement opportunity
• Answer specific questions or concerns regarding work placement
To organise a work ready session for your class, please contact your School-Business Partnership Manager.